Eliesha Training's Bitesize Sessions
Eliesha Training is launching a further series of FREE workshops in Spring and Summer 2013. These sessions all aim to help you effectively lead your organisation or department in a changing business environment through the exploration of modern day leadership techniques. All sessions are held at our premises in Newcastle upon Tyne unless stated otherwise.
For CMI members 1 hour CPD certificates are available to delegates
To book your place on any of the events below, click on the links
Thurs 6th June - Personal Resilience
Tues 18 June - EI! EI? Oh!
Tues 02 July - 8 Steps to Resilience
Tues 09 July - Which do we need, Leadership or Management?
Tues 23 July - C ustomer loyalty is not enough
Tues 06 Aug - Project’s Critical Friend
Tues 20 Aug - Leading in Changing Times
Tues 10 Sep - Brave enough to Change
Thurs 19 Sep - Acting on Feedback
Tues 01 Oct - EI! EI? Oh!
Thurs 10 Oct - 8 Steps to Resilience
Tues 22 Oct - Which do we need, Leadership or Management?
Thurs 07 Nov - Leading in Changing Times
Tues 26 Nov - Brave enough to Change
Delegate comments on our Bitesize classes
- The questioning and exercise particularly helped with my learning
- Very interesting – particularly why projects fail
- Great discussion with trainer and Q&A
- Group exercises really helped with my learning
- The discussions were interesting and well ran
- The Eric grid is something that I can really use in the workplace
- It has helped my get a better understanding of getting real feedback from staff/customers to use constructively
- I loved the generic & interactive sessions. Good slides, not too many
- As I am newly seconded into a management role, this session was a real help
- I really enjoyed the ease that the trainer got us to imagine and really take part
- Thought provoking questions. Good to have material to take away and read
- Thought provoking and extremely relevant to current situation
- The questions & time discussing in groups was a real help to my learning
Leadership: EI. EI? Oh!
- At an introductory level, I found this topic intriguing and interesting, and one I will be exploring further
- An opportunity to refresh on self-assessment
- All very informative, an excellent use of one hour
- Great session, especially looking at weaknesses & 'do nots' for leaders
- I really liked the approach to the training – liked the concept and the way it got us thinking straight away – it was real to me rather than lots of theory
Leadership vs Management
- A nice introduction to current thinking and research that I can look into further
- The informal and relaxed atmosphere really helped with my understanding
- Exercise with stickers (quotes) was very helpful. Helps to reflect why the quote resonated with me