Eliesha Bite size learning workshops offer flexible, practical, accessible and effective skills and behavioural training.
Our core product is a series of short (60 - 90 minutes) training modules that will support your staff to improve their knowledge, skills and abilities enhancing performance, management and leadership capabilities.
Succinct, punchy and fun, our 90 minute face to face workshops deliver learning variety in easily-digestible chunks, skillfully designed and delivered using powerful accelerated learning principles.
We provide participants with maximum returns for a minimal investment of time, so that they can balance busy work schedules with skills development.
Our focus is very much on staff learning new skills, methods, or tools and applying them, through actions in the workplace, that will result in change and improved performance.
Our Bite Size workshops are highly flexible, affordable and provide ease of access for your staff – wherever you are located.
You can choose one or more particular workshop topics, directly relevant to your business priorities and context of staff needs. These will support your staff by refreshing their skills, acquiring new skills or quickly up-skilling.
Why Eliesha Bite Size?
Market research evidences that all successful and progressive companies are maintaining the development of their staff. The challenging question is not about “should” business develop staff but about “how should” business develop staff?
Eliesha’s Bite Size learning successfully addresses the challenge through the provision of short, impactful workshops. This effective delivery model returns staff to their workplace, where they are productive, after only 90 minutes, minimising the cost of training and maximising learning transfer skills.
- Delegates learn through practical activities and exercises, not by ‘powerpoint’
- We focus on practical application in the workplace
- Training is supported with quality guidance and support resources
- We focus your delegates’ precious resource of time, on learning and acquiring skills. No time is wasted
- Workshops quickly cut to the chase to deliver a potent, memorable and high-impact learning experience
- Delegates are better able to remember and apply our focus upon two or three key learning points
- This high impact training is effective in skill acquisition, application in the workplace and changing behaviour
- Bite size workshops have lower “drop-out” rates, as the modular approach provides required operational flexibility
- Our workshops can be delivered at the time of day that minimises disruption to the business
- Staff delegates can benefit from collective learning and structured opportunity to network across the business - on a regular basis
- Workshops offer the opportunity for you to extend training opportunity to more staff than traditional courses
- Training can take place at your office
- Where applicable, achieve accreditation, qualifications and professional body recognition
- Are members of the Chartered Management Institute, Institute of Leadership and Management and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) with many holding CIPD qualifications, as well as degrees and post graduate qualifications in specialist subject areas. This, coupled with fellowship of recognised management bodies and membership of peer groups, provides for the creation of extensive knowledge, skills and experience which can be leveraged, shared and exploited for the benefit of our clients
- Are experienced and professional, enabling clients to benefit greatly from their sector knowledge and technical discipline understanding, delivering perspective and sharing knowledge and best practices
- Ensure the workshop intervention is fun and energetic - Interactive and highly participative
As a result, the training saves your staff and organisation time; is cost effective and delivers the value of supporting staff in their achievement of required outcomes.
Our workshop content can be delivered a stand-alone skill sessions, but can be adapted to align with and support corporate initiatives, corporate themed days, as well as competency or capability frameworks.
They can also be combined and structured for your business as a coherent programme of development activity.
We would be pleased to discuss your requirements.
- Eliesha specialise in Management and Leadership Development, Personal Effectiveness and Performance Management
- Our learning and development solutions are designed to enable people to grow, perform, manage and meet the challenges of change
- Our clients realise a return on their investment from the enhanced skills and knowledge of their staff, which we evidence from results in improved service value and achieved business outcomes