Employer Brand/Employee Engagement
We are employee engagement specialists who use our experience to develop an approach which will ensure maximum engagement, which in turn leads to more motivated and productive employees.
Research has shown that engaged employees are more productive, take less time off sick and are much less likely to leave an organisation, thus saving organisations money and protecting their investment in their employees.
Ensuring your employees are engaged and motivated requires a holistic approach. It requires multiple functions within an organisation working together to ensure that the Employer Brand is compelling, consistent, relevant and understood. Many of our clients are aspiring to be within The Sunday Times, top 100 Employer of choice.
Eliesha offers a unique comprehensive and flexible set of capabilities. We can deliver a menu of support, including:
- Development of an Employer Brand strategy, values and behaviours
- Strategic Leadership support and coaching
- Linking values and behaviours to performance management systems
- Employee surveys and focus groups
- Internal communication audits, plans and executions
- Coordination and delivery of employee conferences