Economic conditions, legislation, corporate policy, organisational development, reform and transformation provide the backdrop to the everyday business of HR. In addition to legislation requirements, what happens in the economy impacts upon the challenges in the market and in turn upon organisations and staffing strategies.
The role of Human Resources has changed substantially over the last 10 years. Today the role is much more pivotal to the business strategy. HR departments cannot and should not expect to have expertise in all aspects of developing HR strategy.
Eliesha has a team of specialist HR consultants who can provide advice, consultancy and training in a wide range of areas.
Our services include:-
- Development of Performance Management Systems
- Evaluation, Validation and RoI on Learning impact
- Psychometric testing
- Developing Competency Frameworks
- Workforce Management and redeployment
- Managing Absence/Attendance
- Compiling HR related Policies and Procedures
- Establishing Career Pathways
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis / Skills Audits
- All aspects of Recruitment and Selection
- Designing and conducting Assessment and Development Centres
- Designing and conducting Employee Surveys
- Planning for Retirement Programmes
In addition to providing a breadth of expertise to our clients, our highly professional and qualified HR consultants and Occupational Psychologists can also administer the full spectrum of psychometric instruments where required.